THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    I have everything that I wanted
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have everything that I wanted
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of richj
posted
I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 60 years later.
I don't have to go to school or work. I get an allowance every month.
I have my own pad. I don't have a curfew. I have a driver's license and my own car.

The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant and I don't have acne.
Life is great. I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People get out of the way much faster now.

Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers.
I didn't make it to the gym today.

That makes five years in a row. I decided to stop calling the bathroom "John" and renamed it the "Jim".
I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Old age is coming at a really bad time.
When I was a child I thought "nap time" was a punishment. Now it feels like a small vacation.

The biggest lie I tell myself is... " I don't have to write that down, I'll remember it".
I don't have gray hair... I have "wisdom highlights"! I'm just very wise.

If God wanted me to touch my toes, He would've put them on my knees.
Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators. We haven't met yet.

Why do I have to press one for English when you're just going to transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?

Of course, I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advice.
At my age "Getting Lucky" means walking into a room and remembering what I came in there for.
I have more friends I should send this to, but right now I can't remember their names.

Now, I'm wondering... did I steal this meme from you, or did you steal it from me???

Posts: 6380 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I resemble that!

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2634 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just got a Caption phone.

IF you really want to know what you said out loud
just read that thing! It catches everything said in the room or on the phone.

These things will get your attention about talking to yourself.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ads to the 'Getting Lucky' comment, I have/had an elderly gent that always said, "At my age ,I'd rather be promised than offered."

Posts: 4195 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
Absolutely Great!! tu2

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
clap rotflmo