New
Find
Notify
Tools

BENNY HILL
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Was watching some late night TV and came across some reruns of the Benny Hill show (Antenna TV channel).
Almost forgot about him----his shows were a riot! rotflmo

Hip

Posts: 1823 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The snow flakes of today won’t like that.

The whole idea of comedy is to offend! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66933 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Part of his humor was making idiots outa idiots!

F*^K the Snow Flakes!

Hip

Posts: 1823 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I agree, it was great humor. I dated a very serious girl from the university in the early 70s that had the theory that all humor involved pain on someone, + although to that point I never gave it much thought, hey, funny was funny, right? But she was right, all humor requires pain from another. I recall an interview with Mel Brooks years ago when asked about the difference between comedy + tragedy + his response was. "Comedy is when YOU fall down an open manhole, + Tragedy is when I hit my thumb with a hammer."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Benny Hill trod the fine line between naughty and nasty, well...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14372 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Watched Benny Hill in college. The British version of Hee Haw! Quite funny.

Posts: 10005 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
The British version of Hee Haw!

tu2 Big Grin