New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chuck Schumer at age 4
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 2663 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Could be Joe Biden as easily. Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1586 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
True that one. I have a friend who is totally anti-gun. When I discussed it with him, he had a brother who killed himself with a 22 while hunting, and a grandfather who, in a rage over water rights, killed the neighbor woman. Sad. Ironically, a drug crazed kid later broke down his front door and bled all over their expensive furniture and carpeting, while they remained locked in a office calling the police. Still anti to this day. thumbdown Go figure. It must be a mental disability.......He has stated that he would willingly share his food and other essentials with anyone who would knock at his door and ask. I told him that they would not knock at his door and just ask. Big Grin Guess he didn't learn anything from the prior break-in. thumbdown

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, that's their mentality or lack thereof. Just like those that go to see the friendly bears. I remember Jeff Cooper writing about this guy who went on a photographic safari, got up early one morning, took the Rover + left alone. When they tracked the tracks they found the vehicle with the motion camera mounted to the driver's window. When the film as developed it showed him approaching a pride of lions that were just looking at him in wonder. He kept smiling back at the camera. Everything was kinda calm until he reached out + patted the 1st one on the head. They did manage to find his watch. Maybe it's a good thing to remove those from the gene pool.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Picture of Sontol
posted Hide Post
What's in the head of people who play funny music on a video where it hurts other people?)

Sontol best Big Grin

Posts: 6 | Location: USA, Dallas | Registered: 24 February 2020Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sontel, ALL humor derives from someone's pain. As Mel Brooks said, "The difference between comedy + tragedy is when you fall down a manhole, it's comedy. When I hit my thumb with a hammer, it's tragedy,"

Picture of Sontol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Sontel, ALL humor derives from someone's pain. As Mel Brooks said, "The difference between comedy + tragedy is when you fall down a manhole, it's comedy. When I hit my thumb with a hammer, it's tragedy,"

Not really, I agree with that. Many kinds of humor exist. Humor based on pain is only one part of it, albeit significant. Absurd humor is very often not based on pain. As an example. Wink But there is something in this statement) I can’t understand the main differences between converters in this article https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-video-converters/. Do they not have the same base of sites and not one principle of operation? Who understands this, tell me, please. And what about the weight of the converters, it cannot weigh too much. 106 MB is too much. But 6.5 MB is also not enough. A size of 20-30 megabytes is most often justified.

Sontol best Big Grin

Posts: 6 | Location: USA, Dallas | Registered: 24 February 2020Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
I always tell them... "i will ALWAYS eat.. even if it's YOUR food!! you can imagine some of the looks I got..

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1961 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote