THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    What Sex Position Produces The Ugliest Babies?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What Sex Position Produces The Ugliest Babies?
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Ask your parents!

Posts: 66698 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998
one of us
Picture of BBTURTLE
posted Hide Post
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] Did you get this in a conversation with Walter? [Wink]

Back to the stove
Turtle [Cool]

Administrator
posted Hide Post
BBTURTLE,

Yes I did!

He was in top form today.

We had a friend come visit this afternoon who is an airline pilot.

Walter, being the perfect host, offered him drinks and biscuits. And before he left, he gave him some sweets too.

Just as the pilot said he had to leave, as he needed to have a couple of hours of sleep before his flight somewhere, Walter said:

"Oh, Ah! I think it is better if you call in sick. You won't enjoy the flight tonight!"

"Why should I, I feel fine, and a couple of hours is enough for me to charge my batteries."

"Why didn't you tell me before that you were going to fly tonight?"

"I don't know. Why should I? There was no reason for me to tell you that. Anyway, what is it to you if I fly or not?"

"It has nothing to do with me. It is you who should reconsider my suggestion to call in sick. You will thank me for giving you advance notice"

"Advance notice for what?" Looking at me, he asked; "What is going on here?"

"Don't ask me, I haven't the faintest idea what he is talking about. Walter, what have you done now?"

"I have done nothing at all as usual, and I get blamed for all the nasty things people do to themselves"

"What have I done to myself to have to phone in sick?"

"You better call in, because you won't find it fun flying tonight. Basically, you are in deep shit; or you will be in about an hour or so"

"You are nuttier than ever today. Well, bye all, I am going home"

"You better hurry, you don't want to be stuck in a traffic jam for long, you will dirty your pants"

I said: "What have you done to him?"

"I done nothing! HE ate the laxative chocolates!"

By then I knew it was a joke, so thought of helping Walter a little bit.

I said "you are really behaving like an irresponssible child! You know how bad that nasty stuff is" and turning to our pilot "how many did he give you?"

"I don't know, I think 4 or 5 pieces"

"Oh my God! I better get you some diarehia tablets, you are going to spend the rest of the evening sitting on a toilet seat"

The poor guy, who was ready to leave, found himself a seat and sat down.

I left the room, pretending to go find some tablets for him.

By the time I came back, Walter has told him it was a joke. This did not really change much, as the poor guy was as white as a sheetas he left!

Posts: 66698 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998
one of us
posted Hide Post
That just was not nice Saeed.

True maybe? Nice? No!!!!!!
[Razz]

Jim

Posts: 1115 | Location: Huntsville, Alabama | Registered: 07 August 2002
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
My father, may he rest in peace, was once a clerk at the US consulate in G�teborg. He was not really a prankster, but sometimes he could not resist a temptation. He had a colleague who accidentally cut himself, and my father took a grave look on the cut and said "Ah, looks nasty, I better give you some tetanus pills from the office first aid box". This was just after WW2, and their medical chest was well stocked with various pills, all according to FO regulations. So my father found what he looked for... The colleague called in sick next day, though he told my father that the finger felt all right, but he still was not feeling well and he had been unable to leave office until rather late in the evening as he had not dared to leave the gentlemen's room for several hours... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002
one of us
Picture of hunt4ever
posted Hide Post
Good one !

Posts: 129 | Location: Carroll, Ohio | Registered: 21 July 2002
<rowcropfarmer>
posted
when i was a student in college i pledged a fraternity. although i had really nothing to do with the episode. our pledge class, being the gentlemen we were, enlisted the sweetheart's assistance in the production of a large batch of chocalate cookies. a prominent chocalate flavored product was used as the source of flavoring. one of my friends told me he was in the most prominent hall for a class. he felt an urge and figured he had plenty of time. he then told me he heard the bell to start the class, he heard the bell to end the clas s, the bell for the next class, that ending bell, and at that point he decided to go back to the frat house (a distance of 6/8 blocks. he said he barely made it. when he arrived, he found himself standing in a line that consisted of sitting for a few minutes and get back in line. it was quite a humorous event at the time for those not eating the candy.