THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Finally! Found What Scotsmen Wear Under Their Kilts!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally! Found What Scotsmen Wear Under Their Kilts!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
We were having a New Year party at our house, with a number of friends from all over the world coming over.

Among them was a Scottish friend, who appeared in a kilt.

My wife also had a close friend from Sweden.

A lovely young girl.

As usual, I had my camera and was busy taking photos, which everyone loves to have afterwards.

In a movement of sheer genius, I had a brain storm! Happens quite often, and not generally acceptable by a lot of people!

I went to my computer, and copied a photo of a buffalo balls with ticks on them, close up, onto the memory card of the camera.

Ran back up to the party.

I said to my Swedish friend I am going to take a photo under our Scottish friend's kilt.

She almost fell off laughing, saying " YES! We would all like to see that!"

I came from behind him, and pointed the camera up and pressed the trigger.

The flash came on.

By this time most people in the party knew what was going on, and very laud laughing went on for a bit.

Gave me time to look through the pictures in the camera, and find the one of the tick covered buffalo balls!

I showed it to them.

There was an uproar!

Women were asking his wife all sorts of questions, and making suggestions.

Non of them were very welcome! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66765 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Big Grin After reading the heading I thought it might be related to the comment of one of the guards at Edinburgh Castle, "It's a wee bagpipe, why don't ya dinna come blow it?"

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
"It's a wee bagpipe, why don't ya dinna come blow it?"

clap