THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Re: What are your "CLASSIC" replies from Movies???
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: What are your "CLASSIC" replies from Movies???
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
"If anything happens to that boy, your fault, my fault, nobodys fault, I'm going to kill you."

John Wayne to the kidnappers in Chism.

Posts: 3034 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 01 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by holzauge:
From the Governator in some silly western.

Winsome filly:
"What's your name cowboy?"

Arnold:
"Handsome stranger. I'm named after my fadder."

That's from "The Villian", and the winsome filly was Ann Margret as Charming Jones.

A favorite movie of mine, has most of the gags from the roadrunner cartoon. Painting a tunnel mouth on a wall of rock, and the roadrunner goes through the tunnel. Then the coyote tries it and runs into the wall of rock and falls down. The boulder pushed down the side of the ravine, missing the roadrunner, then rolling up the other side and up into the air and falling on the coyote, etc. etc. Kirk Douglas as Cactus Jack playing the coyote, and Schwarzenegger and Ann Margret playing the roadrunner.

My favorite quote was by Paul Lynde as Nervous Elk, leader of the Indians who are trailing Schwarzenegger
"That boy doesn't need watching, he needs looking after"

Posts: 421 | Location: Broomfield, CO, USA | Registered: 04 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TEANCUM
posted Hide Post
From Quigley Down Under:

Major Ashley-Pitt: In our experience, Americans are uncouth misfits who should be run out of their own barbaric country.

Matthew Quigley: Well, Lieutenant...

Major Ashley-Pitt: Major.

Matthew Quigley: Major. We already run the misfits outta our country. We sent 'em back to England.

Matthew Quigley: "I said I never had much use for one. Never said I didn't know how to use it. "

From Saving Private Ryan

Private Jackson: "I wouldn't venture out there fellas. This sniper's got talent."

Captain Miller: "He better be worth it. He better go home and cure a disease, or invent a longer-lasting light bulb."

Captain Miller: "James, earn this... earn it."

Posts: 1788 | Location: IDAHO | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

Clint, can't remember which movie

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The Outlaw Josey Wales

Every time I watch that movie I walk around for a week saying. "reckon so" Big Grin

Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
You've got no arms! (Looks sees he has no arms) I've had worse! Monty Python Holy Grail

One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pulpsavage Jr.:
You've got no arms! (Looks sees he has no arms) I've had worse! Monty Python Holy Grail

.....tis merely a flesh wound!! Big Grin

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3106 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dedicated to those who don't believe in using enough gun:

"This is a good gun. It kilt the bar that kilt me." (note attached to a dead and frozen
Hatchet Jack) From the movie Jeremiah Johnson

Posts: 529 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 31 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges." Treasure of the Sierra Madre.

Posts: 1357 | Location: Texas | Registered: 17 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Women. Half of them are liars and the other half worse". John Wayne-North to Alaska

Posts: 1135 | Location: corpus, TX | Registered: 02 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
"...on second thought, I'll have duck. Make that f@#$%d duck. I'd like it freshly f@#$%d. In fact, why don't you f@#$ it yourself?"

Jack Nicholson to the diner waitress in "The Last Detail" after unsuccessfully being able to order a grilled cheese sandwich.

Posts: 3672 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 1875SharpsShooter
posted Hide Post
When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross.
Clint Eastwood Dirty Harry

Whatdaya mean...........there's other calibers besides 45-70

Posts: 194 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 28 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
Jeremiah Johnson: Y'ever get lonesome?
Bear Claw Chris Lapp: Fer what?
Jeremiah Johnson: Woman?
Bear Claw Chris Lapp: Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads. I lodge-poled her at Deadwood Creek, and traded her for a Hawken gun. But don't get me wrong; I loves the womens, I surely do. But I swear, a woman's breast is the hardest rock that the Almighty ever made on this earth, and I can find no sign on it.

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SST:

"This is a good gun. It kilt the bar that kilt me." (note attached to a dead and frozen
Hatchet Jack) From the movie Jeremiah Johnson

Del Gue: Ain't that Hatchet Jack's rifle?

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post

Hatchet Jack) From the movie Jeremiah Johnson[/QUOTE

Del Gue: Ain't that Hatchet Jack's rifle?
Jeremiah Johnson: Yep. Found him froze to a tree.
Del Gue: Damn! He was a wild one, old Hatchet Jack. He was livin' two year in a cave up on the Musselshell with a female panther. She never did get used to him.

One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
"Hi, I'm Plenty"
Bond: "Of course you are"

"Plenty O'Toole"
Bond: "Named after your father perhaps..."

Diamonds are Forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CElBVpRFk4Q

Posts: 3239 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid": Don't ever hit your mother with a shovel. It will leave a dull impression on her mind.

Paul Newman in "Sometimes a Great Notion": Why don't you show us some of that university learnin'... say something to us in trigonometry. Go on! Say something to us in trigonom.

Courtroom exchange from "A Few Good Men" -

Jack Nicholson:
I'll answer the question. You want answers?

Tom Cruise:
I think I'm entitled to them.

Jack Nicholson:
You want answers?!

Tom Cruise:
I want the truth!

Jack Nicholson:
You can't handle the truth!

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall -- you need me on that wall.

We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it.

I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand the post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to!

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Endeavor to persevere

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rio Lobo. John Wayne sitting at a table with a couple of others. Pretty girl sitting alone at another table. Bad guys walk in and try to arrest the girl. She shoots one with a little derringer. Gunfight erupts and the bad guy is dead.

Girl (with a quivering voice): Did .. did I kill him?

The Duke: Not entirely, but you certainly helped.

Posts: 10000 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
Jeremiah Johnson: Y'ever get lonesome?
Bear Claw Chris Lapp: Fer what?
Jeremiah Johnson: Woman?
Bear Claw Chris Lapp: Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads. I lodge-poled her at Deadwood Creek, and traded her for a Hawken gun. But don't get me wrong; I loves the womens, I surely do. But I swear, a woman's breast is the hardest rock that the Almighty ever made on this earth, and I can find no sign on it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can get a good look at a T-bone steak by putting your head up a bulls ass but would't you be better off taking the butch word. Tommy boy.

Posts: 1284 | Location: N.J | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
2 from'Hombre' starring Paul Newman. 1st from the scene where Richard Boone has them trapped on the mountain top + makes demands + asks for a reply.The reply- "How you gonna make it down that hill?" 2nd after he shoots the mexican bandito who says Gringo you have shot a hole in me. He replies,"Well I would have killed you but I think you moved."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
John Wayne movie,might have been Big Jake but been too many years. The outlaw who has stolen his cattle for ransom asks him,so did you bring us gold? "Nope",so did you bring us silver? " Nope,just lead"

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
At the end of "The Wild Bunch" the old man says" It ain't the way it used to be, but it will do". That may not be a exact quote, but it is close. Jerry Hoover

Posts: 372 | Location: Round Rock,TX | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

Clint, Just killed a couple of guys and buddy wants to bury them, in I forget which movie. Wink

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Clint Eastwood: Personnel is for assholes.
Bradford Dillman: I was in Personnel for 10 years.

Jodie Foster: He said, "I can smell your cunt."
Hannibal Lector: I, for one, cannot.

Julia Roberts dials 911: I have just shot an intruder.
Then she shoots.

John Wayne: Fill your hands you son of a bitch.

Dan Aykroyd: Jane, you ignorant slut.

Garett Morris: Lord and Lady Douche Bag.

THIS IS THE BEST DAMN THREAD ON AR EVER. THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES.
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TREE 'EM
posted Hide Post
Is it dead?
Well if it isn't I'm gonna have a hell of a job skinin the bastard.
Crocodile Dundee

There's only two men I trust.
One of them's me, the other one ain't you.
Con Air

That'll do pig, that'll do.
Babe
I used to use that line on my practice wife quite a bit.

All We Know Is All We Are

Posts: 1214 | Location: E Central MO | Registered: 13 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Louie,this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
"Hey Cisco."
"Hey Pancho."

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
"Badges? Badges??!! WE don't need no stinkin' badges!!!"

Posts: 4848 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Somebody is gonna have to go back and get a shitload of dimes- Slim Pickens, Blazing saddles.

What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here- Slim Pickens, Blazing Saddles

Your'e killin' me Smalls- Some baseball movie with kids, mayber "The Sandlot"

Full speed, top speed, ludicrous speed- Rick Moranis, Spaceballs

It's good to be da' King- Mel Brooks, History of the World part 1

But I didn't have the salmon?- Life of Brian

Bring me a ....shrubbery- Monte Pythons Holy Grail

I've had enough, bugger off!- Life of Brian

Where all de white women at? - Clevon Little, Blazing Saddles

Cinderalla story here at Augusta- Bill Murray, Caddyshack

Cardio, Cardio, Cardio- Dweeby kid, Zombieland

Posts: 41768 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gort, Klatu barada nikto.

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Ain't a hard man to track...leaves dead bodies wherever he goes." The Outlaw Josey Wales
"Get ready little lady...Hell's comin' to breakfast." The Outlaw Josey Wales

"Looks like we're one horse short"
(Bronson)"Nope, you brought two too many" Once Upon a Time in the West (I think)

Posts: 1330 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
"The Outlaw Josey Wales" is a great movie, Magnum Hunter. Here's another classic reply from that film:

Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy.

one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted Hide Post
Good old thread brought back to life.

Mine's not a classic, but I like it nonetheless.

"A person is smart; people are dumb panicky dangerous animals and you know it." K as played by Tommy Lee Jones, Men In Black

Posts: 3291 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
" Your name aint Lulu ,you're Louise Pendrake" Jack Crabb in Little Big Man.

one of us
posted Hide Post
yea he's a legend in his own mind........ one of the dirty harry fliks can't tell ya which one.....

was that six shots or only five? being this is a 44 magnum and would blown your head clean off you have to ask yourself a question.... do i feel lucky? well do ya punk?

one of us
posted Hide Post
from the wild bunch

Crazy Lee: Well, how'd you like to kiss my sister's black cat's ass?

coues

Posts: 336 | Location: flagstaff az | Registered: 16 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kiwiwildcat
posted Hide Post
Do ya feel lucky...punk

She was only the Fish Mongers daughter. But she lay on the slab and said 'fillet'

Posts: 511 | Location: Auckland, New Zealand. | Registered: 22 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
From the REAL ‘True Grit’ movie:

John Wayne as Rooster Cogburn: I mean to kill you in one minute, Ned. Or see you hanged in Fort Smith at Judge Parker's convenience. Which'll it be?

Robert Duvall as Ned Pepper: I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man.

John Wayne as Rooster Cogburn: Fill your hand, you son of a bitch!

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by conifer:
Gort, Klatu barada nikto.

This phrase partially in Russian

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote