THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Selling magazine subscriptions.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Selling magazine subscriptions.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A high senior boy was going door to door in an apartment building selling magazine subscriptions to fund the senior trip. At one door a gorgeous young lady wearing nothing but a flimsy see through robe answered the door. As the senior stood there stuttering the girl grabbed the senior and pulled him into the apartment saying "I think I hear someone coming". She then dropped the see thru robe and ask what he thought her best characteristic was. He stammered "your ears". She asked why her ears. He replied because the person you heard coming was ME!

One of Us
posted Hide Post

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2634 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Ah, youth! Big Grin

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote