Find
Notify
Tools

Camel sex- Officer style
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Camel Sex - Officer Style

A new Army Captain was assigned to an outfit in a remote post in the Afghanistan Desert.

During his first inspection of the outfit, he noticed a camel behind the mess tent.

He asks the sergeant why the camel is kept there.

The nervous sergeant said, "Well sir, as you know, there are 50 men here on the post & no women. And, Sir, sometimes the men have urges. That's why we have Molly The Camel."

The Captain says, "I can't say I condone this, but I understand about urges, so the camel can stay."

About a month later, the Captain starts having his own urges. Crazy with passion, he asks the sergeant to bring the camel to his tent.

Putting a ladder behind the camel, the Captain stands on the ladder, pulls his pants down and has wild, insane sex with the camel.

When he's done, he asks the sergeant, "So is that how the men do it?"

"No, not really, sir....they usually just ride the camel into town where the women are."

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That’s funny!

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2634 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
rotflmoAh yes,young Captains that know it all.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
How about the Irishman who got a job on an oil rig in the desert?

After being there for a few weeks, he asked the boss what do they for sex.

The boss told him to walk over the sand dune in the evening, he should find a large drum, with a hole at the right height.
He should stick his dick in.

He did, and had a fantastic blow job.

Next day he tells his boss “thank you sir. That was really great! I am going there every evening now!”

The boss answers “Except Wednesday!”

“Why not on Wednesday?”

“It is your turn inside that barrel!” rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66907 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Similar joke, same scenario:
New person at the Foreign Legion outpost in the desert. He is sleeping in his tent one morning when he is woken up by loud cries "THE CAMELS ARE COMING, THE CAMELS ARE COMING". He gets out of the tent to see a whole bunch of guys streaming across the desert heading towards a cloud of dust on the horizon. He joins the rush, catches up with the last guy and says "What's going on?". The guy explains (panting while running) that the camel train is arriving, and when it does, they have sex with the camels. So, our hero says: "That's great, but why is everyone running towards the camels, why not just wait in the camp?". The guy looks at him in amazement and says" What, and get an ugly one!"
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Old middle eastern proverb: for children a woman,for pleasure a boy,but for the ultimate in worldly delights a melon.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
but for the ultimate in worldly delights a melon.

Ohhh. A real "Fruit Fly".

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
Jeez... Would you two love birds get a room!!!

Posts: 1070 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike FWIW,I have no idea what triggered eds problem with me.Maybe he has an ax to grind or is going through a divorce,I don't know.Me personally when he started this insulting business,I took it in stride+ in humor.There is a vehemence there that is not normal.IMO.I have no problems with other members here or anyone in my personal life,so I tend to look at the common denominator.In this case ed.although I have no say in the matter,perhaps for his own good,he will seek physiactric care.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Norman, forgive me if I have offended you in any way. I, being a great fan of good humor and levity, always appreciate humor in any form.
I thought there might be a possibility that a person, who seemed to have something to say on nearly every joke posted, would be able to engage in some good natured "ribbing" now and again. I guess I was mistaken. What I offered as humor you took as insult. For that I apologize. I often forget that some folks don't have skin as thick as mine. My wife of 52 years tells me that on a regular basis.
Again, sorry if I offended you or riled you up. That was never my intention. Peace.

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
Hooray!!! NormanConQuest & DocEd have made up...
clap beer

We're still going need some of this humor you know... Cool

Posts: 1070 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Life is really better when we all get along + I've had sterling results with the folks here on this site over the years. There's an olive branch to you as well, Ed.