THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    for the blonde guys out there
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

for the blonde guys out there
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This blonde guy wants to clear a lot of trees from his land so he goes to a store to look at chainsaws. The dealer tells him he should consider buying the top of the line saw b/c with it he can cut dozens of cords of wood in a day. He buys it, takes it home and begins to cut. After about 4 hours he only has 2 cords of wood. He thinks, well I didn't start until late, I'm not used to this saw, and I'm tired. I'll get up early tomorrow and really hit it. At first light he's cutting. Barely stops for a sandwich and water at noon, works all the way through until dark. For all his work, he has 5 cords of wood. Nothing near the dozens that he was promised. The next day he calls the shop and complains that either the salesman lied to him or there's something wrong with the saw. He takes it to the shop, the salesman opens the case, looks it over and doesn't see anything wrong. He then yanks the cord and it starts instantly. The blonde jumps back and yells "What in the hell is that noise?"

Defend the 2A - if you can't fight for your rights you don't have any!

Posts: 66 | Location: Southwestern Ohio | Registered: 04 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
In heard it was a swede.

Posts: 19355 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I heard it was an Aggie. Still funny though.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo