THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Ever Wondered Why Mexicans Eat Refried Beans?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ever Wondered Why Mexicans Eat Refried Beans?
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Ever met a Mexican who did not screw up first time?

Why can’t you circumcise lawyers?

There is no end to those pricks.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66762 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
Do you know why Mexicans don't have Bar-b-queues?

the refried beans keep falling through the grill!

clap

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1957 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
True story here. Ya'll remember the "beanie baby" craze several years ago? Little dolls that went virile. My daughter in law was a "collector" + bought all she could find just knowing that was her investment.My son who was married to her at the time knew of her interest + working for the Highway Dept. at the time he was always on the road + saw a little roadside kiosk that was selling beanie babies.Hell, I'll buy her one she does'nt have.He gets out + his Mexican helper is fuming.He asks him what is his problem + the replies that he does not like his people being offended.It took Jake a few seconds to figure out what he was talking about then,OH,no we were not talking about BEANER babies;these are beanie babies.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote