Find
Notify
Tools

Mauser 98 straight bolt.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted
Should clean up, rare. Rumor is that some high ranking Nazi commander (believed to be Hiltler's cousin) propped his rifle on the bench seat while going to the outdoor bathroom and the bolt fell into the ugly until it was discovered recently in a relatives garden in France near the German border.
I was told it has to worth at least a million dollars by my Uncle Jethro. But, I'll let it go for $10,000. for a quick sale. Billy Ray Fokker Email: bigfokker@dumbfokker.net

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5097 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
And the humor is what!? Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Should be able to buff those marks out

Posts: 482 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Shipping included?
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did you mean Z$10,000?

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
WOW!! Any more genuine relics you want to part with?! Enquiring minds want to know!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do you have the original box? :-)

Posts: 69 | Location: Fouke, Ark. | Registered: 06 August 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do you have any more!!!? I'm going to come into some serious money soon that I will need to invest when that Somali prince sends me my check!

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

Posts: 5097 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hard to make out from the picture, is it just surface rust?

Posts: 75 | Location: Maine | Registered: 04 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 788:
Did you mean Z$10,000?

Venezuelan bolívar

one of us
posted Hide Post
C'mon guys! All the commentary and no one has bought it yet!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting for my check from that Somali prince.It's been a while.

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
You are so lucky that out hundreds of millions of Americans, he picked you for this wonderful gift.
patriot

quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
I'm still waiting for my check from that Somali prince.It's been a while.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know;I still have stars in my eyes! I guess the mail must have been held up; yeah,that's bound to be the case.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Will you take a personal check on my Nigerian checking account?

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
rotflmo