New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 Great Whites Co-ordinate Attack!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66756 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
......or amphibious.

Can you imagine if those mean bastards could come out of the water after you. It would make hunting Cape Buffalo look like sneaking up on a milk cow.

Posts: 13760 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Now I see how the Aussies deal with their population control...

It's okay to swim, what with some lad just getting torn up by two sharks a half hour ago. They shouldn't be hungry now...

Posts: 659 | Location: "The Muck", NJ | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi;
And their Immigration!!!!!!!
Grizz

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I tell the tourists here ( mainly from UK & USA ) that when they hear the siren (shark warning) sound that the reason the locals are leaving the water in a hurry is only because the sirens signals that the beach is now reserved for tourist swimming only.
A british lady commented to her husband in my newsagency upon reading the shark attack headlines "oh my! The sharks attacked him in the water!"
Am I missing something ,or are there other places rthan in the water where one can expect shark attacks?
rob
rob

Posts: 462 | Location: Coogee, Australia | Registered: 26 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Robz, one can also expect shark attacks in the divorce courts! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, and they are VICIOUS BASTARDS! < !--color-->

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shucks, they've archived it, and only subscribers can view it.

H. C.

Posts: 3691 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 23 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
wave Can someone send some Great Whites to south Texas, we have some nice warm water, they will do real well there. We call it the Rio Grande, plenty to eat year around. thumb

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charles Mc Williams
posted Hide Post
Saeed, we have creek chubs bigger and meaner than thos wimpy sharks! jump Charlie

Posts: 343 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Am I missing something ,or are there other places rthan in the water where one can expect shark attacks?

Yep, the courthouse, as previously mentioned! Red Face

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote