THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FISHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Nature, Animals, Space And The Sea  Hop To Forums  Fishing    Fish with two mouths reeled in on Lake Champlain

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fish with two mouths reeled in on Lake Champlain
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
Bizarre! I wonder how it was able to swallow food?

Fish with two mouths reeled in on Lake Champlain

Pictures of strange fish caught on Lake Champlain go viral

WPTZ Updated: 10:31 AM EDT Aug 21, 2019
Paris Von

PLATTSBURGH, N.Y. — An average fishing day turned into a rare one for an angler on Lake Champlain.

Debbie Geddes was fishing with her husband when she reeled in a fish with two mouths.

She let the fish go, but not before snapping some pictures. The pictures went viral after she shared them with her co-worker Adam Facteau, who shared them on Facebook.

"I've had messages from all over the world, like people asking about this fish and it seems like everybody's got an opinion on what is the cause of this fish having two mouths,” Facteau said.

There is no definitive answer but plenty of interesting theories including an injury from a swalloed hook or the fish being offspring of Lake Champlain's famed lake monster, Champy.

"Good luck," Geddes said when asked about advice for other anglers looking to find a two-mouthed catch.

https://www.mynbc5.com/article...e-champlain/28764838

~Ann

Posts: 19127 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Eeker Eeker Eeker

one of us
Picture of Palmer
posted Hide Post
It must be true - the end of this planet is near.

ALLEN W. JOHNSON - DRSS

Into my heart on air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?
That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

A. E. Housman

Posts: 2251 | Location: Mo, USA | Registered: 21 April 2002Reply With Quote