Find
Notify
Tools

Caught some bass this evening
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Perforator
posted
I took my flyrod with a white popper and busted em. About 30min prior to sundown, me and my 6yr old daughter walked out to the pond. I think I had maybe 4-5 dry cast. All the rest had a fish on. I let my girl reel them in after the hook-up. They all went about 1 to 2-1/2lbs. We must have caught 25 and man did she have a blast, as did I. As I watched the sun set afire all the thunderheads around us, I reflected on just how perfect this was to a rather mundane day. You just can't beat nature to put your head on straight and take the stress off of your shoulders. I wish all of you could share it and I hope that every once in a while, each of you are blessed with a peacful moment like that.

Congressional power is like a toddler with a hammer. There is no limit to the damage that can be done before it is taken away from them.

Posts: 399 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charles Mc Williams
posted Hide Post
I have a creek only 2 miles from my house. Red Eyes, Small Mouth , Red Bellied Sunnys are abundant there. It gets to be a contest who will wear out first. White poppers and white foam spiders on a long shank #6 streamer hook catches everything. The smell of the honeysuckel, croaking bull frogs, and quiet is the best stress reducer for me. Charlie

Posts: 343 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote