THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FISHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Nature, Animals, Space And The Sea  Hop To Forums  Fishing    Recomendations for good "How To" fishing books

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recomendations for good "How To" fishing books
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of tdobesh
posted
Can any of you members recommend what would be your top half dozen how to fishing books for someone with a basic knowledge of fishing, but wants to learn more about different hardware rigging. I guess I should add I'm looking Continental U.S. fresh water. I've fished nearly all my life, usually using a simple rig with good old american earth worms for bait. I know there are probably too many artificial as well as natural bait rigs to count just looking for some sources that might help a guy get up to speed on some of the more comment arrangements. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!

Tom

Posts: 162 | Location: Lincoln, NE U.S.A. | Registered: 07 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Try Infisherman magazine's web page. They have published some decent fishing books over the years.

Posts: 3174 | Location: Warren, PA | Registered: 08 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Joe Butcher's Crankbait Secrets is a must read fir EVERYONE no matter what your experience level is. I have read mine multiple times, and still pick up things I missed.

Peter

Posts: 120 | Location: Oshkosh, WI | Registered: 21 December 2009Reply With Quote