Find
Notify
Tools

How to catch a Marlin
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...ture=player_embedded
That's something i'll put on my "to-do-list".

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2064 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
3 weeks from today, i will hopefully be catching them in Costa Rica, but with a rod and reel- although my hands will play an active part.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13105 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
The hardest part is getting the underwater-cameraman to swim at 20 mph for several hours with the marlin till the guy wearing his sunglasses can jump out of the helicopter. Big Grin

In September, I will be in fishing for a couple of days in the Gulf of Carpentaria, but going to Australia to primarily buffalo hunt.

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
don't no about marlin but in a month I hope to report on catching crocs on rod and reel Big Grin

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Hook,
If you have to feed a leg to those crocs to escape, remember which one is more easily replaceable. Big Grin

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have an extra one I'm taking with me rotflmo the ultra light weight one will be my backup Big Grin

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote