Find
Notify
Tools

140 lb. catfish pic
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted
A friend sent me this photo. Supposedly is a 140 lb. catfish from Lake Texoma in northeast Texas, the kind that divers report at the bottoms of dams, etc.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
definetly a big cat but 140 lbs? I don't know... The guy at the tail is holding it towards the camera to make it appear as large as possible. Big no dought but.....

Posts: 1525 | Location: Hilliard Oh USA | Registered: 17 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
So what would you do,,,,,,,cook it,or mount it? I think i'd be calling mirro for a custom frying pan!! Clay,,

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Those fellows catch a catfish that big, I'm not telling them it isn't as heavy as they say it is. ned

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 407 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: 24 December 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
That is a Wels catfish. They are in South America and Europe. The Texoma fish was a Blue Catfish and weighed a little over 121 lbs.

Posts: 6 | Location: Texas | Registered: 05 December 2003Reply With Quote