New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nosara, Costa Rica in early July
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Any recommendations or the opposite for offshore fishing from Nosara Costa Rica. I'll be in the area early July this year and am looking for 2 days charter. I do know it is off season, but understand that there is decent fishing anyhow. Any advice is highly appreciated.

Posts: 91 | Location: Denmark, Hill Billy Westcoast | Registered: 18 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
it's the off season for blue marlin, Jan, but there should be plentiful rooster fish, dorado, tuna and sails. Sorry I have no charter recommendations as all my trips have been to the far south of CR.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13141 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Jerry, we ended up north by coincidence as this is a Family trip touring Costa Rica, Nosara was the place on the Pacific coast where time could be allocated to fishing. Booked with a reputable company 2 days ago. They claim there will be plenty of fish, including marlin. They inform that the Nosara area does have different seasons, so hopefully. But I'm sure we will have good days anyhow.

Posts: 91 | Location: Denmark, Hill Billy Westcoast | Registered: 18 December 2010Reply With Quote