New
Find
Notify
Tools

121 Pound Catfish!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66667 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You made it sound like there were 121 catfish caught. Now I Know that you can use the pound sign! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gads! Derf! Let's go CAT fishing! I know where we can get some chum!

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wish! Dan, in Manitoba,north of Winnipeg at a place on the Red River is a place called Lockport. I used to rent a home there when I was racing a sportscar and working for the City of Winnipeg.
Now at this place called Lockport was a big set of locks(go figure) and it pretty much blocked the river and stopped the fish from going upstream. I regularily caught 8 to 12 pound Channel Cats in there and when I was a kid visiting there with some friends saw one in a punt that had to be 5 feet long and evil looking. And that was just the cats,there were also Sauger,Walleye,Pike and Muskie as well as the ever present Perch and Silver Bass. A fishermans paradise. BUT that was in the 60's and 70's, maybe Doc Sharptail wil look in and tell us how much it has changed. derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote