Find
Notify
Tools

2006 Boy Scout Pro Fishing Derby/Oregon
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
To all forum members,

This was requested to be posted by my 11 yr old son, and has been approved by DRG, Forum Moderator...

thanks...seafire
cheers

2006 Annual Pro/Scout Bass Tournament

Hello my name is Jonathan Christenson and I’m a Boy Scout with Boy Scout Troop 122. We are having our annual Fishing Derby.
Each boy is paired with a Professional Fishing Pro, where we are taught how to fish, while earning pledges for our scout accounts. If you are interested in sponsoring me for this event, you can make pledge to me by April 27th. The money goes directly to my personal scout account that can allow me to go to Troop activities such as:
Summer Camp
Fall/Spring Camporee
Klondike Derby

The more money I can raise, the more activities I can participate in, the closer I am to becoming an Eagle scout.
I am currently a Tenderfoot scout beginning my 2nd year in Boy Scouts. I will be a Second Class scout soon. If you make checks, please make them payable to Troop #122. Also, place my name “Jonathan Christensonâ€in the memo section to be sure it goes to my account.

How the sponsorship works…
You could pledge a specified amount per pound and I could collect after the tournament… I anticipate about 7-12 lbs… but perhaps more…

OR…
You could pledge a one-time donation now… .of $5, $10, $20.00 or whatever you feel like supporting the Boy Scout Programs with.

I can be contacted via Email at seafire@charter.net if you would like to support me for this annual event.

Thank you very much for your time and support!!

Jonathan Christenson
Boy Scout Troop 122
Grants Pass, Oregon

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote