THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FISHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Nature, Animals, Space And The Sea  Hop To Forums  Fishing    So California Tuna Charter Recommendations?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So California Tuna Charter Recommendations?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hey guys. I am going to be in the Southern California area for work this summer, and the wife has graciously allowed me to book a deep sea charter. Any body have good recommendations? I am looking to have a 6-pack boat, and at least a 12 hr charter. Is the tuna fishing good during june-august? I have been looking online and seem most impressed by El Gato dos Sportfishin, any experiences? Anyhow, thanks for any info.

Posts: 246 | Location: Anchorage, AK | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When my brother was stationed in San Diego he would keep an eye on the fishing reports published in the news papers. That will let you know what boats are catching fish. I fished out there in September and we did good on yellow tail on the 3/4 day trips and good on tuna on the full day trips (24 hour). These were on limited load party boats. It will depend on water temp and current on how far you have to go for tuna. Good luck and have fun.

DRSS

Posts: 624 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote