Find
Notify
Tools

Seafire Jr's 2008 Boy Scout Fish Derby
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of seafire2
posted
Since we have had some generous donations annually from fellow forum members to my son's Boy Scout Troop's annual Bass Fishing Derby...his team managed to come in 6th place out of 12 teams entered..

Here is a pic from this years Derby... Seafire Jr is now 13 going on 14 this month, and is now mentoring younger scouts.. He is a Senior Patrol Leader now, and a Star Scout ( two ranks below Eagle Scout)...

He also manages to mentor 12 cub scouts each week, and was also on both his schools Track and Cross Country Teams, and was good enough to be able to advanced to Regional Tournaments... while still maintaining a 3.88 GPA...

How proud and fortunate can a dad get?

Anyway, for 2008:

thanks to all the forum members who lend their support each year...

beer

seafire and seafire jr..

Life Member: The American Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Jan 20, 2009.. Prisoner in Dumocrat 'Occupied America', Partisan in the 'Save America' Underground

Beavis..... James Beavis..... Of Her Majesty's Secret Service..... Spell Check Division

"Posterity — you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
John Quincy Adams

A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him "Why do you carry a 45?" The Ranger responded, "Because they don't make a 46."

Duhboy....Nuttier than Squirrel Poop...

Posts: 9316 | Location: Between Confusion and Lunacy ( Portland OR & San Francisco CA) | Registered: 12 September 2007Reply With Quote