Tools

It wasn't a fishing trip. . .
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted
It was a Catching Trip!
Westwind Tugboat Cruises

We did not know there was a hurricane until after it hit Houston. We got stranded in Vancouver for 4 days. I can think of a lot worse places to be stranded. Finally made it home Sept. 1.

The trip was perfect. We were well taken care of and the crew and company on th Parry were fantastic!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like you had a great trip!

DRSS

Posts: 624 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome

I am all for hunting and walking around all day and shooting nothing.

But fishing is all about catching.

Great trip. I might have just added it to the list of trips I want to do.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Looks like a great fishing trip! My wife said after seeing these pictures "Man! now that's the way to go fishing!"

Congratulations Rusty! You and the wife know how to miss a hurricane, and get stranded in a fine place, that's sure!
...................................................................Mac old

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Badger Matt
posted Hide Post
Nice trip and pics. Thanks.

Posts: 1242 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: 25 June 2006Reply With Quote