Find
Notify
Tools

Cabo Fishing Charter Recommendations
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of RickCap
posted
I am going with my family to Cabo this coming February. Looking for recommendations for charters - family friendly - as I will be bringing an 11 and a 12 year old with me.

Thanks

Posts: 65 | Location: Upstate NY, USA | Registered: 23 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My wife and I booked through a guy named Chui Morales. It's been quite a few years ago and I no longer have contact info. We had a good trip.

DRSS

Posts: 624 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of RickCap
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I will see if I can locate him.

Rick

Posts: 65 | Location: Upstate NY, USA | Registered: 23 December 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Have had several trips with Ryan Donovan who owns red rum in cabo. Right on marina, several boats depending on what you like to do. Nothing fancy, but dependable. Check reports for best time of year...cuz jan thru march can be slooooww. Our best trips there have been in summer when hot, up till early November.
Jeff

One of Us
Picture of RickCap
posted Hide Post
Jeff, thanks. No choice - going wiht family in February. What should we focus on given that is slow at that time of the year.

Rick

One of Us
Picture of RickCap
posted Hide Post
Jeff. just returned from Cabo a week ago and we did a full day charter with Red Rum. We caught two striped marlin, two bonito and two sierra. Thanks for the recommendation.

Rick