New
Find
Notify
Tools

PETA just plain weird...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 2662 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
i saw this article referenced in our local newspaper and i couldn't believe these PETA fools were really serious. the local article even had a photo of the proposed "memorial" sign. blue background, white lettering. thanks God, Orange County is a rare Ca. Republican bastion of conservatism and denied the request. what's next? a memorial sign at each road kill site for dead dogs/skunks/cats, etc????

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think that all you fishermen who have mounted fish on your walls should send photos of them to PETA to show your memorials so they know you really care about fish !! dancing

One of Us
Picture of thecanadian
posted Hide Post
yuck

"though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression."

---Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1085 | Location: Eau Claire, WI | Registered: 20 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The lady in the article has a point, a lot soles were lost and that is sad.
Problem is LADY! they were bass not sole so no one missed out on a fillet of sole dinner.

Jerry Jacques Alaska Master Guide www.Bristol-Bay.com

Posts: 36 | Location: Iliamna Alaska | Registered: 10 December 2012Reply With Quote