Notify
Tools

Why is it that...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TWL:
Is / are there fishing forum(s) with quality and content similar to what we have here on AR? Would someone post links, please?

I have found none.

360tuna is good but no where near ar

I just had a awsome fishing trip in Lakshadweep islands - will post an ar report.

Ar knowledge base on firearms and Africa hunting is amazing.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agreed. That's why I asked. Most fishing forums simply don't have "it" .

114-R10David

Posts: 1749 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What a buncha whining assbabies.

On the bright side, I did learn from cal that fishing takes no skill. Awesome input and highly accurate. Sounds like somebody has never done anything but put a clam on a hook and drop it to the bottom.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
I thought clams were people food. Never thought to use one for bait. I wonder if channel catfish would eat them?

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13137 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
I thought clams were people food. Never thought to use one for bait. I wonder if channel catfish would eat them?

I suspect channel cats would eat anything. rotflmo

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:

they love em. big time. in season we go around and picking em up and putting em into 5 gal buckets for catfish bait. better than shiners or perch in the nueces river etc.

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
quote:
Originally posted by cal pappas:

Just my opinion, but it's why I live in the middle of fishing heaven here in Alaska and stopped fishing in 1987 after a couple of large king salmon and a lake trout with a couple of pike thrown in. Didn't do anything for me.

Cal

try tying the line to ur wanger and letting a salmon hit the other end and see if it does anything for you popcorn

You should be arrested. I can't believe anyone could live in AK and not fish (or obviously hunt), especially for kings.

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote