New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alaska Charters
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just heard from my charter and he is canceling all his charters. This is a liveaboard out of Craig. Also, Pacific Airways has went out of business. I usually use them from Ketch to the boat dock at Craig. He said the day charters might get to operate with extra precautions in place but nothing is for sure yet. I hate to hear this as a lot of folks make their living off of sport fishing on POW.

DRSS

Posts: 624 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Is Alaska requiring a mandatory 14 day quarantine for anyone flying in from the lower 48?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As of now they are still requiring the 14 days. I hope this ends soon. I've kept my flights and cabin reservations. If they end the quarantine I'll still go up for the week and just fish the rivers on my own.

DRSS

Posts: 624 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I have some friends from Utah that have a trip scheduled for May 5th to flyfish for steelhead. I told them that they were SOL for that trip, unless they wanted to quarantine for 14 days in Anchorage before they went on to their fishing area.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
i'm hoping for aniak min august

Posts: 13440 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote