THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FISHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Nature, Animals, Space And The Sea  Hop To Forums  Fishing    I am going to northern Florida next week....help me find a charter

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am going to northern Florida next week....help me find a charter
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted
I am going with my wife to the Pensacola/Panama City area for a couple days and have never fished salt water. Do any of you have any advise for a charter?

Posts: 7360 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Go to Destin and at the harbor you will find the fishing fleet docks. If you go around 5 pm you will see the fleet coming in and unloading and can see what is being caught. At the docks are booths were you can charter your boat. Its hot as hell now, so I would suggest 1/2 day in morning. Now all you have to do is decide on bottom fishing or trolling.
Destin area has best restuarants between NO and Tampa.
Good Luck!

Posts: 1066 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ted, just wondering how the fishing trip went?

Posts: 221 | Location: florida big bend | Registered: 14 January 2010Reply With Quote