THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FISHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Nature, Animals, Space And The Sea  Hop To Forums  Fishing    Ultimate Africa Safaris & Lodge 2011 Fishing Update

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ultimate Africa Safaris & Lodge 2011 Fishing Update
 Login/Join

Picture of Ultimate Africa Safaris & Lodge
posted
To all my dear Friends, Colleagues, Clients and Agents

I am sure you all know or might have heard that I regretfully decided to close the doors of Ultimate Lodge at the end of January this year 2011. This may seem like a drastic action but lately the unrealistic increases in tax rates, permit fees, staff costs and municipal services have left me no choice. Please be reassured that the services of Ultimate Africa Safaris will not be terminated.

While it is no longer cost effective for me to continue running the lodge, I will turn all my focus to booking more exciting experiences for my clients. So, if you are looking to book a photographic, fishing or hunting safari, and just general site seeing and shopping around Victoria Falls, I am definitely still your man! You know I have the know-how to create a holiday to be remembered!

I will be arranging great accommodation deals at various hotels in Vic Falls for you. Every month I am going to send out updates on the country, weather and what to do when – I look forward to being able to dedicate my time to your wishes and logistics on the ground in Zimbabwe and surrounding areas to Victoria Falls.

At the end of the day, nothing much is changing – so don’t worry please. Only the accommodation at Ultimate Lodge will no longer feature in my services. I will still arrange your private transport and activities in Zimbabwe, Zambia and Botswana – your stay just won’t be at the lodge anymore, but at any of the great accommodation options I will be providing you with.

Look out for my monthly news, get in touch with me for anything you need and I will see you next time you are in Africa!

Feel free to contact me on Skype (Russell Caldecott crazyhorse393) and talk to me live or alternatively e-mail on russcaldecott@gmail.com

So long, and Ultimately yours
Russ

Posts: 24 | Location: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, Africa | Registered: 13 November 2009Reply With Quote