Find
Notify
Tools

recommendations Cabo April-May
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Penetrater
posted
going back to Cabo at the end of April thru may 6 , looking for any recommendations on guides if anyone has experience hear. I have only been their one other time and just spent a day walking along the docks looking things over till I found one I thought looked good for the next day , turned out fine, but ,,, been looking at Cabo Magic and the Pisces group .

also like on most of my trips its just me, the only one that has to fish so in the past I just end up buying the whole boat alone ,and in areas like Mexico I normally go out on Pangas or supper pangas in the $250 -$550 range . just wondering how most of you handle these situations , any input would be appreciated , thanks ,Mark

Posts: 131 | Location: oklahoma city ,oklahoma ,usa | Registered: 10 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I fished with Pisces twice (for a total,of maybe 6 days on two trips)
I was pleased... but there's quite a fleet there..the Redrum fleet seems very good too..
The Cabo boats are quite pricey (and by that I mean the brand Cabo)
I have found the fishing in Cabo to be pretty hit or miss relative to other areas.

Posts: 931 | Location: Music City USA | Registered: 09 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Penetrater
posted Hide Post
thanks Poyntman, because its just me ,I will most likely just plan on some inshore fishing for rooster fish etc. if the striped marlin are biting really good the week I'm their, I might do another day for deep sea. just need to catch something to take to that open air bar /restaurant at the ,entrance to the marina,think its called "Wizzies" ? bring some fish and thay cook it 4 different ways AND sides for like $25,last time I took in one filet of yellowtail , fed 4 of us could have fed 8. was excellent. thanks again , let ya know how it goes

Posts: 131 | Location: oklahoma city ,oklahoma ,usa | Registered: 10 October 2007Reply With Quote