Notify
Tools

Welcome to our new home Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DRG:

If we put it on the thread, spybots would grab it in a second.

Don

Don, Thanks for NOT putting email addresses on the thread. I don't need any more e-mails about how to make my pen... er, ah... Well nevermind, you know what I mean.

-Steve

--------

www.zonedar.com

If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning
DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DRG:

To see your email one must click on your name and look at your public profile. it's there. If we put it on the thread, spybots would grab it in a second.

Don

Yes I found it in my updated profile after I made the post. Like Steve, in my profile is where I prefer it rather than in the thread itself. I don't mind if another member wants to reply to me off-line, but by keeping it out of the post it's less likely to be grabbed by the spammers.

Posts: 306 | Location: Originally from Texas | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Still trying to figure it all out, it seems the ignore feature is gone or am I missing something? Kinda liked that one.
Thanks for all the hard work, I guess I liked the old one better also, but not enough to ask for my money back. Wink

"If a man buys a rifle at a gun show and his wife doesn't know it"...Did he really buy a rifle?
Firearm Philosophy 101. montdoug

Posts: 1181 | Location: Bozeman Montana | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Smiler
The Seach feature is great.

Thanks for all your hard work.
Hutzpah

Posts: 18 | Location: Perth | Registered: 12 June 2003Reply With Quote