THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ADMINISTRATION FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  ADMINISTRATION  Hop To Forums  ANNOUNCEMENTS    I Will Be Away Until The 8th Of March
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Will Be Away Until The 8th Of March Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Our family is off to France tomorrow morning for a skiing holiday. We will be back on the 8th of next month.

I have only tried skiing once before, last year, and spent most of my time running into people - to the great enjoyment of my "instructor"! Who kept a tally of the number of skiers and snow-boarders that I managed to "bag"

He said he is looking forward to giving me more "instructions"!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66751 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Have a great time! How does Hessa like the snow?

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
George,

She loves it! She is already talking about making a snowman!

She will probably keep laughing at her old man falling off each time I try to ski!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66751 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote