Find
Notify
Tools

Picture hosting
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted
The site i was using has shut down. I am looking for your advise. Preferably low cost.
Thank you in advance

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted Hide Post
Hey Rusty, I like Smugmug. It's about 50 bucks a year.

Posts: 3288 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Imgur is free of charge and what I use.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Imgur is easy to use and works on several sites

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just doing an imgur test. Please ignore.

-----------------------------------------
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. -Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Posts: 890 | Location: Tanzania | Registered: 07 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Imgur works here, Texas Hunting Forum,Rimfire Central and AR15.com. Under Sizes, be sure and pick Huge Thumbnail