Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

data cable
 Login/Join

posted
I'm a tech dummy, I had bought a Master Gamma Chrony w/printer and hadn't used the printer. When I looked for the data cable, it wasn't in the box. Of course they've gone out of business.
Can anyone tell me what kind of data cable I would need to attach the chrony to the printer? The holes look just a little larger than the power connection. Thanks for any help! Tom

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shphtr59:
I'm a tech dummy, I had bought a Master Gamma Chrony w/printer and hadn't used the printer. When I looked for the data cable, it wasn't in the box. Of course they've gone out of business.
Can anyone tell me what kind of data cable I would need to attach the chrony to the printer? The holes look just a little larger than the power connection. Thanks for any help! Tom

Post a picture of the chrony end?

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14328 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
It is simply a 1/8" stereo cable. Looks no different than any other of them I have.

Even the instructions refer to it: "Plug stereo cable to the left side of the printer, the other end to the Chrony..."