The Accurate Reloading Forums
DIY remote target cams

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6911043/m/6301014732

14 December 2017, 18:54
quarterbore
DIY remote target cams
Do any of you have any experience making DIY target cameras? I mean the camera you set up in near your target so that you can monitor your shots from the bench. I have seen a few things that people have rigged up on the internet. It would seem to me that there should be a simple camera that you could link to your smart phone or tablet that shouldn't cost too much or be too complicated. If you can fly a camera around on a drone you should be able to sit one down in front of your target.
16 December 2017, 18:07
Saeed
We have used this one and it works.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
19 December 2017, 03:58
Grizzly Adams
Wouldn't just using a spotting scope be easier ? Smiler

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.
23 December 2017, 02:13
cgbach
.22 cal. holes out past 300y can be hard to see even with good glass. If there is any mirage running they can be impossible to see. I have often thought a remote wireless cam would be a very handy thing.
C.G.B.
18 February 2020, 02:31
packrattusnongratus
Isn't there a baby monitor with camera that can be used to watch the target and transmits it to the monitor? It might be cheaper and at WobbletyMart. I'm thinking I read that some time ago. Maybe at 24 Hour Campfire? Be Well, Packy.
22 February 2020, 01:48
richj
A public range is tough. A good scope with an electronic screen would be nice too.