New
Find
Notify
Tools

We Are Going To Mars!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66752 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
That's going to be costly.
Do you think they are looking for oil? Or maybe plotting out the real estate for future developement?

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They should feel at home in all that dirt and sand.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Of course they'll have to allow for Friday prayers and some kind of indicator that points towards Mecca. Big Grin

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
If this focuses folks in the Arab world on the worthy goals of exploring, building and civilizing, I am all for it!

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16305 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They sure have a lot of unfinished business at home.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
If this focuses folks in the Arab world on the worthy goals of exploring, building and civilizing, I am all for it!

I can hardly wait for Sharia law on Mars. Wink

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can't help but to wonder if some poster above realize who the OP is in relation to the Accurate Reloading Forum?
---------

That said, I am all for it. India too is doing the same thing, except that they already launched a probe toward Mars.

Posts: 492 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 20 November 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Congrats Saeed. Who is going to build the ship? Bugatti? Big Grin

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27589 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gary Surko
posted Hide Post
maybe they can find someone who like them there.

Political correctness offends me.

Posts: 668 | Location: Hastings, Michigan | Registered: 23 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i can see the headlines now - saeed kills first martian buffalo - 77"

Posts: 13439 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote