THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TECHONOLOGY FORUM

5MB IBM Hard Drive in 1956

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Computers, Hi-Tech & Product Reviews  Hop To Forums  Technology    CUIL - New Search Engine Looks to Better Google

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CUIL - New Search Engine Looks to Better Google
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just saw this today - there is a new search engine that actually looks better than Google. It was developed by former Google engineers and does not appear to have the politically correct crap that blocks some google searches.

I gave it a try this AM with some firearm related searches, and it certainly outshines google there.

SCI Life Member
DSC Life Member

Posts: 2018 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Google

Cheers

I try never to use Google or Yahoo, I don't want to get handed over to the Chinese or US thought police.

"When doing battle, seek a quick victory."

Posts: 4739 | Location: London England | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 866 | Location: Puget Sound country | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My name brought up loads of hits in seconds.
Guess I'm more famous than he is. beer

Posts: 4739 | Location: London England | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I tried it a few times and was not impressed. I entered "10mm reloading" and they found nothing! I also do not like the "finds". With Google and Yahoo who can read the 'blurb" and then click on the link. CUIL seems to give you a book report! Just my 0.02.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
"10mm reloading" came up with a shedload of stuff for me. Some of it Airsoft bewildered , but lots of links to .45GAP. Who's filtering your internet connection.

one of us
posted Hide Post
They must have found some more web sites because I did get results this time (8:25PM ET)! Last time I tried it they came back and said "no results" so it was not any internet filtering. Thanks for checking!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote