Find
Notify
Tools

Solar Cell Phone Charger
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Rusty
posted
I could use a recommendation for Solar Cell phone chargers.
Something I can use on the ranch in the deer stands.
Thanks in advance!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9723 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of kudu4u
posted Hide Post
I use a Rengard 18 watt. It can recharge 2 devices at time with 2 usb ports. It has 3 panels, 2 cords, and 2 carabiners for attachment. It is a quicker charge than say the small boxy rectangular charger. Got it from Amazon I believe.

"In these days of mouth-foaming Disneyism......"--- Capstick
Don't blame the hunters for what the poachers do!---me

Benefactor Member NRA

Posts: 477 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 13 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
I know this is a "you asked for a steakhouse and I know a great chicken place" answer, but unless you need the solar because there is no power at all on your place, I'd recommend an Anker 20,000 PowerCell.

I bought one for a trip to Kenya for the phone and camera batteries. It is a remarkable battery backup. I can get 6 iPhone charges from it, or about 3 ipad charges. It's got 18W and 12W US ports and charges damn fast on the 18W.

It also works once the sun goes down...;-)

Good luck

one of us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Goal Zero chargers

Posts: 9146 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
I could use a recommendation for Solar Cell phone chargers.
Something I can use on the ranch in the deer stands.
Thanks in advance!
http://www.solamatic.com/SOLAMATIC/

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 12264 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote