Find
Notify
Tools

264 Win Mag, 130 Accubond
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted
Has anyone tried this ammo from SPS? What kind of accuracy/velocity did you get?

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I haven’t shot their loaded ammo but mine shoots 130 grain accubonds in a hand load into a 3 shot group you can cover with a penny

Posts: 253 | Location: Corvallis,montana | Registered: 10 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hntnhrd:
I haven’t shot their loaded ammo but mine shoots 130 grain accubonds in a hand load into a 3 shot group you can cover with a penny

Same with mine.
Perry

Posts: 2246 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 01 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
What powder are y’all using? I’ve got an 8lb jug of Rl33, a few pounds of Magnum and some Magpro.

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am using reloader 19 in mine.

Posts: 253 | Location: Corvallis,montana | Registered: 10 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Re-22 and 25

Posts: 2246 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 01 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm old school but I've been shooting 130 gr Acubond in mine behind H870. Getting about 3050 fps. Been using this load since Acubond came out. Before that I shot 120gr Nosler Solid Base and Hdy 129 gr SP, also with H870.

Pancho
LTC, USA, RET

"Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids." Clint Eastwood

Give me Liberty or give me Corona.

Posts: 930 | Location: Roswell, NM | Registered: 02 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jarrod:
What powder are y’all using? I’ve got an 8lb jug of Rl33, a few pounds of Magnum and some Magpro.

I wish I had your 8lbs of RL-33 and you had a feather....that way we'd both be tickled. Haha
You are to be envied, sir.

Zeke