New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ 527 Varmint
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 698 | Location: South Pacific NW | Registered: 09 January 2021Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable!

Posts: 376 | Location: USA | Registered: 26 March 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bid history looks like bidders with reasonable history took it to around $1700 then 3 bidders with no prior history or max of three prior bids took it on up.
I don’t know enough about GB to know if that indicates anything.

Posts: 372 | Location: Atlanta.GA | Registered: 07 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Crazy times on GunJoker, I just saw a 50ct box of Swift 300 gr .375 Aframe's end at $300, saw some of the CZ 527 in 221 FB bring nutto high prices also

Posts: 1012 | Location: Imperial, NE | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Crypto profits being rolled into guns, baseball cards, nft ect.

Crazy world out there.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have the same rifle except it has a factory threaded barrel. I talked to CZ-USA about the rifle. He didn't believe that I had one. I gave him the ser number and he confirmed it was a factory threaded barrel. I asked him how many were in the USA and he told me there was no way to know but he didn't think there were many.

Posts: 985 | Location: Southern Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Walter got hold of one of these, with the barrel completely ruined by pitting.

He asked me to replace it fir him.

I squared the front of the action, so the new barrel butts against it.

I put a stainless steel match barrel on - we only buy these.

Put a scope on it fir him, and after zeroing fired a w shot group with Bill Brawand 52 gr match bullets using Reloader 7.

All went into the same hole!

He was very happy.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66907 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote