THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    .257 Roberts : before and after UPDATED
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.257 Roberts : before and after UPDATED
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Forming R-P 7x57 Mauser brass using .257 Roberts die. Using primer pocket uniform tool and titanium trimmer to uniform length while I'm at it. (Dummy chambers just fine.)

Posts: 4848 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
117-gr Hornady I-B

BNagle: what bullet is this. Hornady makes a 117 Interlock BT and a 117gr RN Interlock. They also make a 110gr Interbond (I-B?), but not a 117 gr IB. thanks

Posts: 1416 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olarmy:
quote:
117-gr Hornady I-B

BNagel: what bullet is this. Hornady makes a 117 Interlock BT and a 117gr RN Interlock. They also make a 110gr Interbond (I-B?), but not a 117 gr IB. thanks

Brain fart -- Interlock (I-L)

Posts: 4848 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Judging from the number of primers and brass wasted, Id say, just off hand, like CApt. Kurt on starwars you have gone where no man has gone before!! shocker sofa I thought I was the brave one on AR Hanloading, but I pass the trophy to you sir!! jumping

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41730 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Ha, ha. You mean like the old feller who said he'd spent half his money on whiskey and wild living? And the rest he'd plumb wasted? It's fun to learn from you experts. Should see what I've done to my taxidermy -- amusement at Taxidermy forum, especially Grafton. Retired means you can explore foolishness ---> eventual wisdom. Not proud, just happy Mr. Ray Cool

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My Hyper Single likes 48.5 of 4831SC and 100gr Ballistic Tips. I still have some SuperX new brass.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote