Find
Notify
Tools

Welcome To Our Newest Forum
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Gentlemen,

My good friend Paul H suggested we add a seperate Forum for wildcats, and here it is.

Posts: 66669 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Originally posted by Saeed:
Gentlemen,

"My good friend Paul H suggested we add a seperate Forum for wildcats, and here it is."

Darn good idea. Everything new under one roof. No scrolling around and getting dibs and dabs according to bore diameter.

Some of you may think there is nothing new left to do, save perhaps on the upper end of the various bore diameters, and wildcatting is a matter of minutiae, merely pretending that tiny differences in powder capacity and case design and/or freebore make for substantial improvement.

I beg to disagree: the longer and heavier bullets and faster twist barrels we are getting now open up a whole new set of applications for our old cartridges and bores. .600 OK is going to be fun, though not precisely according to my taste.

Posts: 264 | Location: Grand Prairie, TX, USA | Registered: 17 September 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Paul H
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Thanks for adding the forum, I wasn't sure if my e-mails were making it to you, as we've had some problems here, but glad to see they made it, and that we have a new forum!

Posts: 7213 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Excellent Addition !

Posts: 538 | Location: elsewhere | Registered: 07 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Congratulations and a thank you very much for your unceasing hospitality.

AR goes to even greater strengths thanks to your patronage and the efforts of all moderators working with you. May it become even greater still!

Posts: 2717 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed
An amazing thing you have built (AR) here and this paticular forum will no doubt be very successful.

Guy Morrison

Posts: 73 | Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada | Registered: 08 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I agree with Guy and thanks very much. I have an idea regarding a 30 PPC which I will be asking about here. Again thanks.

Posts: 915 | Location: Breckenridge, TX, USA | Registered: 24 November 2001Reply With Quote
<GeorgeInNePa>
posted
Man, I don't check in for a few days and you start adding forums?

Great idea, and thanks for ALL of the forums, Saeed.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks,it will be fun.

Posts: 137 | Location: ormond beach fl | Registered: 02 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
Saeed
I thank you so very much. I've got a bucket full of questions.
Jim

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HunterJim
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Thanks for doing it and thanks to Paul H. for suggesting it. When I saw your initial post yesterday, I didn't realize how much interest it would attract. Obviously, wildcatting is alive and well. [Wink]

My opinion was that the previous shortage of .376 Steyr brass was due to the wildcatters buying it up for projects, now I am certain it was so!

jim dodd

Posts: 4166 | Location: San Diego, CA USA | Registered: 14 November 2001Reply With Quote
<eldeguello>
posted
Saeed!! Outstanding addition!!

One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Saeed!

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great new addition Saeed. Thanks. I can see this becoming my favourite place to be here at AR. - Dan

Posts: 5284 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote