THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM WILDCAT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Wildcats And Their Development    Looking for a rechambered, rebarreled, or original 220 Weatherby rocket?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a rechambered, rebarreled, or original 220 Weatherby rocket?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anybody have any idea where I could find a rechambered, rebarreled or original 220 Weatherby rocket? Thanks, Joe

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you don't find a 220 Weatherby Rocket then buy a 220 Swift. I have Dave Manson finish reamer and GO & NO GO gauges that I haven't used yet. We can find someone on AR and send then our rifles to be rechambered. The only problem I see could be a shot out throat on either rifle that would affect the rechamber.

Jim

Posts: 546 | Location: Winter, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 19 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds good Jim, thanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sent you a PM...

Edward Lundberg

Posts: 334 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 13 July 2007Reply With Quote