THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM WILDCAT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Wildcats And Their Development    Dec '91 G&A .585 Nyati article.........PDF-COPY.........

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dec '91 G&A .585 Nyati article.........PDF-COPY.........
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of woodsracer
posted
In COLOR .PDF form for anyone interested. For those that missed it in the Big Bore forum. thumb

My wonderful father tried scanning it SEVEN times to get it to look good for those interested. :clap:

Just shoot me an email and title it ".585 Nyati Article" to get my attention, and I will email you a copy of the original article that started it all. cheers

Best Wishes to all y'all Big Bore lovers out there! lol

Woodsracer

PS. My email address is mindcrime@charter.net. gunsmile

"They who would give up an essential Liberty for Temporary Security, deserves neither Liberty or Security." ---Benjamin Franklin

"SIC SEMPER TYRANNUS"

Posts: 693 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: 16 October 2005Reply With Quote