New
Find
Notify
Tools

155mm Walterhog Inter-Emirates Express?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
What exactly is this? Saeed, are you planning an anti-big game Howitzer of sorts? [Big Grin]

Posts: 32 | Location: Nunda, NY | Registered: 14 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jpb
posted Hide Post
Sigh.

Saeed, to my dismay I find that currently the "ignore" option only affects private messages.

Is there anyway that it could be extended such that posts by somebody (oh let's say, "Oblivion" as a random example [Roll Eyes] ), would simply be invisible to me?

Because some gentlemen here seem unable to resist "feeding the trolls", this sure would be a great option!

The best way would be to set this up to block an IP address so when a troll changes member names, he would still remain blocked (as least for the many posters with fixed IP addresses, for the users with dynamic IP address we would have to block each alias one by one...).

jpb

Posts: 1006 | Location: northern Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Oblivion,

This one of our secret weapons, and we are not letting anyone know our progress until we have all T's crossed and I dotted.

jpb,

We do not ban people from this site.

If you feel uncomfortable with certain posts, please ignore them.

Posts: 66686 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
All right then. Just let me know when it's finished.

Posts: 32 | Location: Nunda, NY | Registered: 14 March 2003Reply With Quote