THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM WILDCAT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Wildcats And Their Development    7.82 Battlestar - new lazzeroni 150gr 4000fps

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

7.82 Battlestar - new lazzeroni 150gr 4000fps
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted
It looks there will be new cartridge form Lazzeroni. It may push 150gr 4000fps. But I don't know more about that. Have you any info about this new cartridge ? What is is based on ? or it is all new case ?

Any info out there ? Just for interest . . .

Jiri

Posts: 2072 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of asdf
posted Hide Post
Will they include an instruction card for sign language? I doubt you'll hear much after lighting that one off.

Posts: 977 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: 01 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dull pragmatist that I am, the first thing I wonder is what bullets will be suitable. It will do no good to have such velocity unless the bullets go where pointed. It seems to me that I recall the Sierra 220gr HPBTs working at 3700fps, but this is a little bit more....

Posts: 264 | Location: Grand Prairie, TX, USA | Registered: 17 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
TERA

Of which box one can form the cartridge 7.82 mm Battlestar.

Which sound these dimension

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jiri:
It looks there will be new cartridge form Lazzeroni. It may push 150gr 4000fps. But I don't know more about that. Have you any info about this new cartridge ? What is is based on ? or it is all new case ? <br /><br />Any info out there ? Just for interest . . .<br /><br />Jiri

I would think that either you should be a gunsmith or have an adequate money supply for your barrels. Because I can guarantee your gunsmith will be on speed dial, for faster order times.

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote