New
Find
Notify
Tools

I got the fever...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just sold my little R9 to my seed guy, he says he feels like the Pied Piper some afternoons.

The first option is the Air Force Condor, 1450fps in 177, 1250fps in 22 caliber. Stick a Nikko-Stirling 6-24 with the paddlewheel AO on it and call it good. Anybody got any experieince with one of these?

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
hard to believe NOBODY owns or has ever shot one of these or even has an opinion...?

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If i need more power than an R9, i use a 10/22 or a shotgun.

What are you going to use it for?

Plinker

aim small, hit small

Posts: 1522 | Location: WV | Registered: 24 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You name it; there is a silhouette club forming, and an aafta group setting up nearby. That and keeping pigeons thinned down on the ranch. I figure the 1250fps 22 will give me another ten yards range.

Rich
DRSS

one of us
Picture of Ropes
posted Hide Post
A great friend of mine owns an Airforce it will shoot better than I can. The farthest shots I have taken were in the 40 yard range but it has killed squires out farther than that..

Posts: 549 | Location: Denial | Registered: 27 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ropes,

thanks.

What kind of bike is that?

Rich
DRSS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
now I got the cure! Ordered an AirForce Condor in .177 from Pyramyd Air Thursday, and a 6-24 Nikko Sterling Nighteater scope. With that scope and the laser sight I should be set.

1450fps.

Rich
DRSS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
rifle should be here Saturday!!

Rich
DRSS