Notify
Tools

rehabed Sheridan
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did someone steal your rehabed Sheridan?

Posts: 3803 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Nice non-post.... coffee

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13139 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like a relapse from rehab.

analog_peninsula
-----------------------

It takes character to withstand the rigors of indolence.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Dallas, Tx | Registered: 02 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to post the photo. I will work on it. - Don

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hope this works [IMG]http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah191/IOWADON/IMG_1330_zpss8cxmnqc.jpg"> [/IMG]

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe this?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Or this?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trying again...

[URL=http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/IOWADON/media/IMG_1330_zpszl0nmjmg.jpg.html]

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I just can't get a photo... Anyway, I recently got my long deceased cousin's old Sheridan of about the late 1960's vintage with a rocker arm safety. He was a kid then but looked at several in the store and picked out the one with the best wood. I refinished the stock and it looks pretty good now. I sent it to MAC1 Airguns and they repaired it, added the Steroid Kit and added a peep sight. It now has the capability of 18 ft-lbs energy and shoots 1/2-inch groups at 20 yards. To simplify things I have two "loads". For plinking use 4 pumps with the Beeman 11.5-gr Target pellet for a velocity of 550 fps with it zeroed for 20 yards. For hunting use 8 pumps with the Benjamin 14.3-gr pellets for a velocity of 650 fps and with the same sight setting it is zeroed at 30 yards. I think these old Sheridans are really good guns for hunting, much better than my FWB-124. I had the one I bought when a kid in about 1962 rebuilt by MAC1 and gave it to one of my grandsons. I also put a very fancy walnut stock on it. He likes it much better than the scoped "springer" he previously used.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Iowadan--I have an older, rocker safety type that is still original. 4 pumps and I don't see the pellet and it is the berries on sparrows and starlings. I too have a peep sight installed on it and can do about as good as I do with my scoped springer. They are dandy rifles.

Posts: 3803 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote