THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AIR RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Air Rifle    I have shot 425 rock chucks with my air rifle
Page 1 2 

Moderators: big6x6
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have shot 425 rock chucks with my air rifle
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hell Ron you need to start a guide service booking hunts! I'd bet people would pay for that kind of action. Hey, did you ever find a market for the pelts? There's bound to be a trapper nearby who would pay good money for Marmot skins.

Posts: 3672 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have thought about that. Charging farmers to kill chucks and charge hunters to kill them. It could be a money making ordeal.

Posts: 985 | Location: Southern Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Oh boy, another way to go broke.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like too much fun.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Keep it up! I just shot my 105th squirrel in backyard in downtown Denver - in 16 months. I use a pellet gun. Not sure where they all come from but they do not eat my roof now...

Posts: 10150 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote