Find
Notify
Tools

High - Low shooting bench ?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted
Is anyone using the High - Low shooting bench from MTM? It looks to have a good tripod and lots of adjustability. Saw it on a you tube about shooting pigeons in South Africa on a dairy. Looks good for aigun shoots. I won't go to a firearm range to sight in or tune a PCP.

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Wonder how stable it is, and how stiff the tripod legs are. I see it adjusts to 55 inches -- a useful height for shooting heavy kickers in addition to airguns.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16306 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have one here. It looks good and adjusts lots of ways. I saw a You Tube from South Africa where two guys were killing pest pigeons at a dairy farm. AIRGUN 101: PIGEON BENCHREST- AIRGUN PEST CONTROL. It looks pretty versatile. I have to get out with mine for a personal test. Be Well. Packy

One of Us
posted Hide Post
do go to the range with your PCP. Tons of fun shooting better then the rimfire guys

Posts: 154 | Location: Sourland Mt. , NJ | Registered: 14 May 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
As of today it is too close to whitetail season for plinking with the PCP at the public range. The deer hunters that had all year to work up a load wait until a couple of days before season and are angry with everyone else due to their own ignorance and lack of organization. They come up in a huff and all entitled and have to wait their turn. I would bet a high percentage of them don't have legal permission to hunt anywhere. I'll just shoot in the basement with the Beeman P1 until season is over. But the Steyr 9X56 will go out for a doe over the weekend. Be Well, Packy

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The deer hunters that had all year to work up a load

I stay away from the range during hunter sight in. It's a cluster f--k.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote